Writing About my Writing

My biggest passion in life is writing. It's the main reason I started this blog. I want nothing more in the world than to be an author one day. Until I become a writer, I'd love to get my PhD in English and teach at a University. Until then, I guess Grade 8 English class and this blog will do.
Photo Credit: writing.com

 Not only will I share my blog articles with you, but my personal writing projects as well. I'm absolutely ecstatic to share my pieces with you, and I look forward to your constructive criticism! 

I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing skills. Don't be shy! If you have suggestions on how to make my writing stronger, please share them! If you have  suggestions on types and styles of writing, or writing topics, I'll gladly make them into projects.

It's amazing to have a strong desire to live a future I'm passionate about. If you aren't quite sure of a career path yet, that's completely fine too! 

You have a whole life ahead of you to find your passion and dreams. Sometimes you have to push a little farther to find those things. I hope that my writing and my blog gives you the little nudge you need to pursue your dreams. I'd love to be an inspiration to you.

I hope you enjoy my blog.

You'll be just fine,

Kaylie 

If you are interested in being a writer too, check out these sights: 

Tips for Teen Writers
Advice for Teen Writers
Writing Advice for Children and Teens 
Advice for Young Writers

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Kaylie, I can't believe you are only a freshman in high school. Your wisdom expands outside of your age. You are a true writer, observing, processing, and most of all writing, writing, writing. I love your blog. I have read many posts and I have enjoyed each and every one. You GO GIRL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so PROUD of you Kaylie!!!

    Here's some writing tips that help me:

    Keep writing everyday, even for just 15 minutes.
    Write POEMS, write stories, write lists, write cards...just write and create.
    Save your writing so you can see your growth, even if today you don't like it. Its a piece of you, so honour it!
    Find writing soul friends.
    Take writing workshops.
    PLAY< PLAY< PLAY with words.
    Collect WORDS that inspire you.

    I believe in YOU!!! Keep going :) MS Gilbert

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment